zoom to layer extent

Magnus Homann
In r7949 I added a 2.5% margin on all sides when zooming to layer
extent. In my opinion, this looks nicer. It also closes an enchancement
request.

Is this something that would break any existing funtionality, or is it
bad form from a GUI perspective. If so, we can remove it.

Magnus

Re: zoom to layer extent

Tim Sutton
Hi

I like the change but note we will need to redo our unit test expected output...

Regards

Tim

2008/1/14, Magnus Homann <[hidden email]>:

> In r7949 I added a 2.5% margin on all sides when zooming to layer
> extent. In my opinion, this looks nicer. It also closes an enchancement
> request.
>
> Is this something that would break any existing funtionality, or is it
> bad form from a GUI perspective. If so, we can remove it.
>
> Magnus

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release  Manager
Visit http://qgis.org for a great open source GIS
openModeller Desktop Developer
Visit http://openModeller.sf.net for a great open source ecological
niche modelling tool