zoom to coordinates out of a popup window

zoom to coordinates out of a popup window

Andreas Voit

hallo,

I'd like to press a button in a popup window and then it should zoom to
a location.

I found the tool "zoomCoords" in GUI1. But that only works if it is used
in the map user interface. I want to uses it in a popup window.

so it has problem to find the function "zoom", I guess it is a map
specific function and is only available at the map gui.

<code>
        zoom(mod_zoomCoords_target[0],true, 1.0,x,y);
</code>

As you can see in the code example there is use a variable
"mod_zoomCoords_target[0]", which I guess is "mapframe1,overview".

So I tried to make a url query string to my own gui element button:

<code>
        onclick='searchWindow =
window.open("form.php?sessionID&target=mapframe1,overview","searchWin","width=800,
height=600, scrollbars=yes, resizable=yes");');'<?php
$target=$_GET('target');?>
</code>

In my form.php I want to save the value of target into a variable like:

<code>
        <?php $target=$_GET('target');?>
</code>

Then I get an error: Fatal error: "Function name must be a string in
\mapbender\http\form\form.php"

In summery I want to zoom to a location in a map, by pressing a custom
button, which is in a popup window.

Does anyone know a solution, I would be happy ;)

cu

My System
++++++++++++
Mapbender 2.6
Windows XP + SP3
XAMPP 1.7.3
Database Postgres 8.4 + PostGIS
GeoServer 2.0.1

--
---
Andreas Voit

Re: zoom to coordinates out of a popup window

Christoph Baudson (Wheregroup)
Hi Andreas,

thanks for your mail. Please forward the source of form.php and the line
where the error occured.

Thanks,

Christoph

--

----------------------------------

Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte OpenSource-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.eu

----------------------------------

_______________________________________

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG

Siemensstraße 8
53121 Bonn
Germany

Christoph Baudson
Anwendungsentwickler

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 15
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11
[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
_______________________________________

Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Re: zoom to coordinates out of a popup window

Andreas Voit

hallo,

I already send the source code, I mean the line where the error occurs.
Again:

"$target=$_GET('target');" is the line where the error occurs. But as
attachment I send you also the source code. I marked the line with the
comment "<!-- HERE OCCURS THE ERROR -->".

In the mapbender GUI I created a button to open the formular. The
attributes in the GUI configuration: 'onclick='searchWindow =
window.open("/form/form.php?sessionID&target=mapframe1,overview","searchWin","width=800,
height=600, scrollbars=yes, resizable=yes");');'

In summary it's normal formular, I have to get some values for dropdown
list from an postgreSQL db (Bezirke). I know it is not a elegant
solution, but it works ;)

hope you can help me.

cu

--
---
Andreas Voit

form.php (10K) Download Attachment

Re: zoom to coordinates out of a popup window

Christoph Baudson (Wheregroup)
I see, it must be

$_GET[]

with square brackets, not round brackets.

Thanks

Christoph

----------------------------------

Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte OpenSource-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.eu

----------------------------------

_______________________________________

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG

Siemensstraße 8
53121 Bonn
Germany

Christoph Baudson
Anwendungsentwickler

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 15
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11
[hidden email]
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
_______________________________________

Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Re: zoom to coordinates out of a popup window

Andreas Voit

hallo christoph,

thanks.

The error doesn't appear anymore. I only need to know if my thinking is
correct: When I use the target attribute, I can use the "mapframe1" to
zoom to a coordinate location?

cu

Andreas

Am 13.04.2010 17:13, schrieb Christoph Baudson (Wheregroup):

> I see, it must be
>
> $_GET[]
>
> with square brackets, not round brackets.
>
> Thanks
>
> Christoph
>

> Andreas Voit schrieb:
>> hallo,
>>
>> I already send the source code, I mean the line where the error occurs.
>> Again:
>>
>> "$target=$_GET('target');" is the line where the error occurs. But as
>> attachment I send you also the source code. I marked the line with the
>> comment "<!-- HERE OCCURS THE ERROR -->".
>>
>> In the mapbender GUI I created a button to open the formular. The
>> attributes in the GUI configuration: 'onclick='searchWindow =
>> window.open("/form/form.php?sessionID&target=mapframe1,overview","searchWin","width=800,
>>
>> height=600, scrollbars=yes, resizable=yes");');'
>>
>> In summary it's normal formular, I have to get some values for dropdown
>> list from an postgreSQL db (Bezirke). I know it is not a elegant
>> solution, but it works ;)
>>
>> hope you can help me.
>>
>> cu
>>

>> Am 13.04.2010 16:21, schrieb Christoph Baudson (Wheregroup):
>>
>>> Hi Andreas,
>>>
>>> thanks for your mail. Please forward the source of form.php and the line
>>> where the error occured.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Christoph

>>     Einfache Suche
>>
>> end up here checkresult($resultBezirk,$queryBezirk); ?>
>>
>>     * Bezirk * Bezirk auswählen <#>
>>     * " ?> KG * Katastralgemeinde auswählen <#>
>>     * Grundstücksnr Grundstücksnummer (optional) <#>
>>     * Umkreis Auswahl eines Buffers indem Massenbewegung gesucht
>>       werden soll (optional) <#>
>>    *

---