your oders please ;) Hackfest Vienna

macho
I put all data in the "unofficial" wiki ..

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/index.php/2._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Vienna_2009

(5.) 6. Nov - (8.) 9. Nov is ok for everyone who is willing to attend?

I'll wait another 2 weeks for answers and start slowly organizing at
beginning of June ..

regards
Werner

Re: your oders please ;) Hackfest Vienna

Carson Farmer
Werner,
> I put all data in the "unofficial" wiki ..
>
> http://www.qgis.org/wiki/index.php/2._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Vienna_2009
>
> (5.) 6. Nov - (8.) 9. Nov is ok for everyone who is willing to attend?
>
> I'll wait another 2 weeks for answers and start slowly organizing at
> beginning of June ..
These dates are perfect for me, and I can almost guarantee I'll be there
if we hold them on these dates... hopefully with some progress on the
Analysis Branch to report on ;-)

Carson

Re: your oders please ;) Hackfest Vienna

Tim Sutton-4
+1 from me too!

Carson Farmer wrote:

> Werner,
>> I put all data in the "unofficial" wiki ..
>>
>> http://www.qgis.org/wiki/index.php/2._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Vienna_2009
>>
>> (5.) 6. Nov - (8.) 9. Nov is ok for everyone who is willing to attend?
>>
>> I'll wait another 2 weeks for answers and start slowly organizing at
>> beginning of June ..
> These dates are perfect for me, and I can almost guarantee I'll be there
> if we hold them on these dates... hopefully with some progress on the
> Analysis Branch to report on ;-)
>
> Carson

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)

Visit http://linfiniti.com to find out about:
  * QGIS programming and support services
  * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

Re: your oders please ;) Hackfest Vienna

pcav
Werner Macho ha scritto:
> I put all data in the "unofficial" wiki ..
>
> http://www.qgis.org/wiki/index.php/2._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Vienna_2009
>
> (5.) 6. Nov - (8.) 9. Nov is ok for everyone who is willing to attend?

Marked on the calendar!
Looking forward to it.
All the best.

AW: your oders please ;) Hackfest Vienna

Düster Horst
+1 from me too

Dr. Horst Düster
GIS-Koordinator, Stv. Amtschef

Kanton Solothurn
Bau- und Justizdepartement
Amt für Geoinformation
SO!GIS Koordination
Rötistrasse 4
CH-4501 Solothurn

Telefon ++41(0)32 627 25 32
Telefax ++41(0)32 627 22 14

mailto:[hidden email]
http://www.agi.so.ch

Re: your oders please ;) Hackfest Vienna

Borys Jurgiel-2
+1 ! :)

Re: your oders please ;) Hackfest Vienna

Martin Dobias
Fine for me too!

Martin

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Werner Macho <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I put all data in the "unofficial" wiki ..
>
> http://www.qgis.org/wiki/index.php/2._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Vienna_2009
>
> (5.) 6. Nov - (8.) 9. Nov is ok for everyone who is willing to attend?
>
> I'll wait another 2 weeks for answers and start slowly organizing at
> beginning of June ..
>
> regards
> Werner

AW: your oders please ;) Hackfest Vienna

Hugentobler  Marco

Hi Werner

(5.) 6. Nov - (8.) 9. Nov is perfect for me.

Regards,
Marco

Re: your oders please ;) Hackfest Vienna

Jürgen E. Fischer
Hi Werner,

On Wed, 13. May 2009 at 17:36:14 +0200, Werner Macho wrote:
> (5.) 6. Nov - (8.) 9. Nov is ok for everyone who is willing to attend?

+1

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20
Dipl.-Inf. (FH)           Rheinstraße 13            Fax. +49-4931-918175-50

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden

Re: your oders please ;) Hackfest Vienna

Hugentobler  Marco
Hi Werner

Is the date definitive now? Can we book our flights?

Best regards,
Marco

Am Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2009 17.36:14 schrieb Werner Macho:

> I put all data in the "unofficial" wiki ..
>
> http://www.qgis.org/wiki/index.php/2._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Vienna_2009
>
> (5.) 6. Nov - (8.) 9. Nov is ok for everyone who is willing to attend?
>
> I'll wait another 2 weeks for answers and start slowly organizing at
> beginning of June ..
>
> regards
> Werner

Dr. Marco Hugentobler