xml schema based validation

Lukasz_Sobotowski-2
Hello,

I'm new in GN. I have some question relevant to validation of existing metadata files during edit. Does such validation exist? :) Does metadata are validated from schema? If yes, what about dates, enumeration types and required elements ??

Kind regards,
Łukasz Sobotowski

Re: xml schema based validation

Jeroen Ticheler-3
Hi,
Yes, metadata are validated against the respective schemas.
Ciao,
Jeroen