xlink:ref not well encoded in WFS response (app schema)

xlink:ref not well encoded in WFS response (app schema)

Florent gravin-2
Hi,

I've defined a complex feature mapping file, with some ReferencedType inside.

Mapping file :

<Namespace>
     <prefix>xlink</prefix>
     <uri>http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink</uri>
</Namespace>

<ClientProperty>
     <name>xlink:href</name>
     <value>if_then_else(isNull(boundary), Expression.NIL, strConcat('urn:x-inspire:specification:gmlas:AdministrativeUnit:3.0:', boundary))</value>
</ClientProperty>

This gives as response
<au:boundary href="urn:x-inspire:specification:gmlas:AdministrativeUnit:3.0:8269"/>

The problem is that href is encoded but not xlink:href !
And in the top element of the xml response, the namespace is not declared ! (should have xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink")

I'm using master branch of geotools and geoserver...

Do you know where to look in order to make xlink encoding working properly ?

Ty

--
Florent Gravin
CampToCamp - Chambéry

Re: xlink:ref not well encoded in WFS response (app schema)

Rini Angreani
Hi Florent,

App-schema doesn't support WFS 2.0.0, however you can use WFS 1.1.0 with GML 3.2 by specifying outputFormat=gml32 and version=1.1.0.
With gml 3.2, you need to specify secondary namespaces in a separate namespace.xml and workspace.xml as shown in http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/data/app-schema/supported-gml-versions.html#secondary-namespace-for-gml-3-2-1-required.
Try specifying namespace.xml and workspace.xml for xlink.
I hope that helps.

Cheers
Rini

Re: xlink:ref not well encoded in WFS response (app schema)

christy@azgs
I noticed a similar problem with WFS version 2.0.0. I'm using app-schema configuration and get schema resolution with the following WFS GetFeature request GetFeature-AppSchema.xml :

http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wfs?service=wfs&version=1.1.0&request=GetFeature&typeName=HeatFlow:HeatFlow

But when I try the version 2 request:

http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wfs?service=wfs&version=2.0.0&request=GetFeature&typeName=HeatFlow:HeatFlow&maxFeatures=10

I get the error:  "The prefix "null" for element "null:Envelope" is not bound."

Is there a time frame for a fix, where the WFS version 2.0.0 will work with app-schemas?

Thanks,
Christy

Re: xlink:ref not well encoded in WFS response (app schema)

Rini Angreani
Hi Christy,

I raised a JIRA issue here: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-4894
I will try my best to have a look this month, and see if the issue is related with xlink.

Cheers
Rini