wxgrass: don't use unix only modules

Moritz Lennert
Hello,

Trying to run wxgrass under windows, I get the following error:
    import gcmd
  File "c:\grass\grass-6.3.cvs\etc\wx\gui_modules\gcmd.py", line 22, in
<module>

    import fcntl
ImportError: No module named fcntl

And checking on the Python website, I see:

16.10 fcntl -- The fcntl() and ioctl() system calls

Availability: Unix.

Please make sure that all the modules used in wxgrass are cross-platform.

Moritz

Re: wxgrass: don't use unix only modules

Moritz Lennert

On Fri, November 2, 2007 02:50, Moritz Lennert wrote:

> Please make sure that all the modules used in wxgrass are cross-platform.

The same goes for the 'close_fds' parameter in subprocess.Popen:

"If close_fds is true, all file descriptors except 0, 1 and 2 will be
closed before the child process is executed. (Unix only)"

Moritz

Re: wxgrass: don't use unix only modules

Martin Landa
Hi,

well, these recent changes has been done by me. Right, it need to be
fixed. Currently I have no Windows machine to test it. I will fix it
as soon as possible. Thanks for reporting it.

Martin

Martin Landa <[hidden email]> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *