wxgrass: GIS Manager does not extent to all main menus

wxgrass: GIS Manager does not extent to all main menus

ychemin
Hello,

after the last change in the main menus, adding Volume, database and help, the
GIS manager does not extend to the full of them, i.e. Help menu does not show
up.

Yann

Re: wxgrass: GIS Manager does not extent to all main menus

Michael Barton
I can't trouble-shoot this because my main menus are at the top of the
screen, Mac style.

Michael

On 6/13/07 8:30 AM, "Yann" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> after the last change in the main menus, adding Volume, database and help, the
> GIS manager does not extend to the full of them, i.e. Help menu does not show
> up.
>
> Yann

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University