wx.net.path

Mohammed Rashad-2

 Hi all,
I had created an interface for v.net.path currently works with only spearfish data . but soon will be changed to use any map after getting response from grass-dev ML.
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/gui/wxpython/wx.path

Any comments and suggestion are always welcome.

Thankyou
--
Rashad

Re: wx.net.path

Martin Landa
Hi,

2010/6/19 Mohammed Rashad <[hidden email]>:
> I had created an interface for v.net.path currently works with only
> spearfish data . but soon will be changed to use any map after getting
> response from grass-dev ML.
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/gui/wxpython/wx.path
>
> Any comments and suggestion are always welcome.

see my already sent comment...

please don't use full copies of wxGUI classes (similar for data
catalog) when you are implementing new features. Better is to define
subclasses based on the original wxGUI classes and to provided patches
via trac for superclasses from trunk if necessary. Otherwise the code
is unreadable, hard to maintain and timeconsuming task to merge it
with trunk.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa