workshop for foss4g-europe

Jachym Cepicky
Hi,

I've just submitted workshop proposal for FOSS4G-Europe

```
In this workshop, we are going to give a introduction to PyWPS (http://pywps.org) project, and install it on the server. As next step, we will start to create our own process, deploy it and test it in the running instance of PyWPS. We will also have a look into server logs and server database for more information about running processes.

During the workshop, we will discuss and demonstrate various features of PyWPS, such as link to external software packages (GRASS GIS, GDAL, ...), advanced usage of the containers (using Docker) etc.
```

I hope, there will be someone to help, in case of the workshop will be accepted

Re: workshop for foss4g-europe

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus

....did I hear dockers ?!  if you say docker 3 times in a row I will appear like Beatlejuice....

J.
(I am in Portugal for the FOSS4G so I can help on the workshop)

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 11:04 PM, Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I've just submitted workshop proposal for FOSS4G-Europe

```
In this workshop, we are going to give a introduction to PyWPS (http://pywps.org) project, and install it on the server. As next step, we will start to create our own process, deploy it and test it in the running instance of PyWPS. We will also have a look into server logs and server database for more information about running processes.

During the workshop, we will discuss and demonstrate various features of PyWPS, such as link to external software packages (GRASS GIS, GDAL, ...), advanced usage of the containers (using Docker) etc.
```

I hope, there will be someone to help, in case of the workshop will be accepted

Re: workshop for foss4g-europe

Jachym Cepicky
than you,

docker, docker docker