wms enable_request priority

Andrea Peri
Hi,

I Know the "wms_request" could be define at WEB level or at LAYER level,

but is not clear if the LAYER level wms_request override the wms_request at WEB or not.

I do some test using qgis 2.18 and seem that the wms_request at WEB level will override a wms_request at LAYER level for the GetFeatureInfo parameter, but seem not do this for the GetMap and GetCapabilities parameters.

But also it could of course) be a bug of qgis.
So I need before to know what shold be right role between the
wms_request at WEB level and al LAYER level.

Many thx for every info.