wiki.osgeo.org has moved to osgeo7 from wiki.osgeo.osuosl.org VM

wiki.osgeo.org has moved to osgeo7 from wiki.osgeo.osuosl.org VM

Regina Obe
Just an FYI -- wiki.osgeo.org is completely on osgeo7 now (it's an image of the old server, wiki.osgeo.osuosl.org  converted to an lxd container)

There shouldn't be any changes  on https://wiki.osgeo.org  in how you access or update it.

However, if you are a sysadmin that used to be able to SSH to the old server, please note the change in protocol for doing that as
Described here:  https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status#Accessing_osgeo7_containers_via_ssh

The container name is old-wiki  (I'll be working in the coming months on a complete rebuild of it using debian 9 or debian 10 with a  newer version of apache,media-wiki, mysql and hopefully LDAP enabled)

 I've also updated https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status#old-
 wiki_wiki.osgeo.org

 and

 https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Wiki

 with details of the move.

Report in our ticket tracker if you see any issues:

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/newticket

Thanks,
Regina
SAC Administrator