widget class GtkPizza

Mohammed Rashad
python:7987): Gtk-WARNING **: /build/buildd/gtk+2.0-2.12.11/gtk/gtkwidget.c:8547: widget class `GtkPizza' has no property named `row-ending-details'

When we click on a listbox , notebook, wxtree and some other controls a warning is displayed on terminal.
On grass startup window if we click on listbox control a GTK warning is printed on terminal.  This problem occurs only with `clearlooks` and `glossy` themes.
If we change to anyother theme this warning is not displayed. The problem is not related with wxpthon or wxwidgets. only the theme is reponsible

Mohammed Rashad K.M
http://keralainfo.web4all.in/
+919496620801

Re: widget class GtkPizza

Martin Landa
2009/10/15 Mohammed Rashad <[hidden email]>:

> python:7987): Gtk-WARNING **:
> /build/buildd/gtk+2.0-2.12.11/gtk/gtkwidget.c:8547: widget class `GtkPizza'
> has no property named `row-ending-details'
>
> When we click on a listbox , notebook, wxtree and some other controls a
> warning is displayed on terminal.
> On grass startup window if we click on listbox control a GTK warning is
> printed on terminal.  This problem occurs only with `clearlooks` and
> `glossy` themes.
> If we change to anyother theme this warning is not displayed. The problem is
> not related with wxpthon or wxwidgets. only the theme is reponsible

known issue

http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/4809

Martin

--