why no SLD export for rasters?

b.j.kobben
Why is their no possibility to export raster styles as SLD (which works
fine for vector maps)...?

--
Barend Köbben
Senior Lecturer ­ ITC-University of Twente

Re: why no SLD export for rasters?

b.j.kobben
Hello Alejandro,

Yes I did, and it mostly works (although I encountered some problems exporting Stretched grayband images). But My question was meant to be: Why is this a plugin, and not in the core functionality (as the vector SLD export is)...?

Barend

On 19/02/16 15:26, "Alejandro Chamizo de Castro" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Barend,

Did you try this plugin?

Regards

Enviado con MailTrack

Why is their no possibility to export raster styles as SLD (which works
fine for vector maps)...?

--
Barend Köbben
Senior Lecturer ­ ITC-University of Twente
PO Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede (Netherlands)
@barendkobben

View Tony Wilson's profile on LinkedIn