where to find logos of OSGeo ?

Sandro Santilli-2
Is there a page listing all available logos of OSGeo ?
I could not find such a page, so reverted to extract logos
from existing pages, which is suboptimal when you're looking
for a specific size or kind.

--strk;

Re: where to find logos of OSGeo ?

Iván Sánchez Ortega

See https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Logo

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
<[hidden email]>

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 01:07:38PM +0200, Iván Sánchez Ortega wrote:
> El Martes 19. abril 2016 13.06.36 Sandro Santilli escribió:
> > Is there a page listing all available logos of OSGeo ?
> > I could not find such a page, so reverted to extract logos
> > from existing pages, which is suboptimal when you're looking
> > for a specific size or kind.
>
> See https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Logo

Thank you.  I think I saw that page, but was surprised to find only
a small set of the available ones. For example the logo used
on the top-left corner of the wiki page itself is not present.

I guess they are in the trac repository, but there's no preview
in there :(

--strk;

Re: where to find logos of OSGeo ?

Markus Neteler
On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 1:29 PM, Sandro Santilli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I guess they are in the trac repository, but there's no preview
> in there :(

You may want to set the mime types in SVN on a per file basis.
We have a helper script for that, see

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/tools/module_svn_propset.sh

It accepts wildcards as parameter and will assign the SVN mime type to
all file types it knows about (quite a few).

Markus

Re: where to find logos of OSGeo ?

Cameron Shorter
Various versions of the logo are in subversion at:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/logo/

On 19/04/2016 11:32 pm, Markus Neteler wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 1:29 PM, Sandro Santilli <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I guess they are in the trac repository, but there's no preview
>> in there :(
>
> You may want to set the mime types in SVN on a per file basis.
> We have a helper script for that, see
>
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/tools/module_svn_propset.sh
>
> It accepts wildcards as parameter and will assign the SVN mime type to
> all file types it knows about (quite a few).
>
> Markus

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf,
26 - 32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009

P +61 2 9009 5000,  W www.lisasoft.com,  F +61 2 9009 5099

Re: where to find logos of OSGeo ?

jody.garnett
I adapted the svn template recently, and purchased the correct font, incase you need any more generated.

(Goal was to make new sponsor logos, and two-toned logos for the OpenLayers website)

--
Jody Garnett