where is ossim website?

rashadkm
Hi,
Where is ossim website?

www.ossim.org is redirecting to http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/

Also Is there any wiki page where I can put build instructions and stuff?. There is a trac wiki available but I think mediawiki will be good for ossim project where we can put screenshots, instructions, help etc.. that will benefit users a lot

   Rashad

Re: where is ossim website?

David Burken
Hi,

ossim.org's been down for a while; hence, the redirect.  Mark, any thoughts to stand it up again?

If you go to wiki: http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/

Go under "Developer Resources" -> Build Instructions

I would put your page under there. Sorry only trac wiki but you could put screen shots in downloads and then link to them.  If we stand up ossim.org again we can put the mediawiki on there.

Dave

On 07/14/2013 03:09 AM, Rashad M wrote:
Hi,
Where is ossim website?

www.ossim.org is redirecting to http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/

Also Is there any wiki page where I can put build instructions and stuff?.
There is a trac wiki available but I think mediawiki will be good for ossim
project where we can put screenshots, instructions, help etc.. that will
benefit users a lot

Re: where is ossim website?

Norman Vine
see
for another way to put images into a trac page

by attaching the image to the page directly

Norman

On Jul 14, 2013, at 10:28 AM, David Burken <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Peter Borissow
Rashad-
     The ossim.org website went down a year or two ago. I put in the redirect to the trac page as a "temporary" workaround.

I actually prefer having only one site for ossim. The situation before was a little odd - having 2 websites with different amounts of information. Of course, the trac site isn't exactly pretty but it can be cleaned up if someone were to invest the time.

You should be able to create new wiki content on the trac site with your osgeo account. I personally would love to see more content up there including build instructions, screenshots, FAQs, help, etc. Shoot me a note off the list if you need help.

Thanks,
Peter