website form editing glitches

jody.garnett
The website is having some trouble with "forms" (see https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2402). I think the get interactive quote included one commercial plugin - and it may be time to re-up our subscription.

--
Jody Garnett

Re: website form editing glitches

jody.garnett
A bit of digging shows this has been an ongoing philosophical issue for SAC:
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2402 Website CPT Form Glitches (today's issue)
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2073 Purchase License key for ACF Fields PRO
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2053 Review usage of non-free plugins (new)

Looking at pricing is either $25 for one site lifetime, $100 for multiple sites lifetime.

Marketing committee made the decision here (by selecting get interactive bid which was clear about the requirement for this plugin). Any reason we should not just purchase this?
--
Jody Garnett

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 at 14:10, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:

Jody Garnett

Re: website form editing glitches

Alex Mandel-2
SAC purchased the plugin, and this should be fixed now.

-Alex