website/branding meeting reminder for tomorrow

website/branding meeting reminder for tomorrow

jody.garnett
As per doodle poll meeting to select a firm for website/branding project is scheduled for Feb 28  9:00 PST / 17:00 GMT

Marketing committee members, and OSGeo board members have been invited. We have four proposals to consider (distributed privately due to commercial in confidence measures).

Agenda:

1) review proposals
2) select firm for negotiation
3) list questions/clarification for meeting with selected firm
4) set meeting time with selected firm

It is not too late to join the marketing committee - if you are interested in joining for this exciting project please sign up to the marketing email list and volunteer.
--
Jody Garnett

Re: website/branding meeting reminder for tomorrow

Venkatesh Raghavan-2
Dear Board,

It will be for me to make it to the
meeting. Hope you have fruitful