[voting] grant write access to David Tethal

[voting] grant write access to David Tethal

Martin Landa
Hi,

David did a great job for Gisquick, see his GSoC project [1]. I would
suggest to grant him write privileges to Gisquick Git repo in order to
simplify process of merging his work into development version of
Gisquick.

I will start with my

+1

Thanks for feedback, Martin

[1] https://github.com/davidtethal/gisquick-gsoc2018/wiki/GSoC-2018-Extension-of-Gisquick-platform

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: [voting] grant write access to David Tethal

Marcel Dancak

pi 17. 8. 2018 o 13:00 Martin Landa <[hidden email]> napísal(a):
Hi,

David did a great job for Gisquick, see his GSoC project [1]. I would
suggest to grant him write privileges to Gisquick Git repo in order to
simplify process of merging his work into development version of
Gisquick.

I will start with my

+1

Thanks for feedback, Martin

Hi,
we came to the same conclusion at last GSoC hangout. I'm going to do it right now.

Regards, Marcel

ne 26. 8. 2018 v 21:46 odesílatel Marcel Dancak <[hidden email]> napsal:
> we came to the same conclusion at last GSoC hangout. I'm going to do it right now.

thanks. Martin