[voting] T-shirts funding

Anna Petrášová
Hi PSC,

As discussed offlist, we would like to get funding for the T-shirts
given as a present to GRASS GIS original founders. We purchased 12
T-shirts for $131.50, we gave them 3 and we plan to sell the rest for
$10 to whomever we meet at conferences. Therefore we would like to
request $41.50 from GRASS budget [1], through PayPal on my account
([hidden email]). I can send the receipt if needed.

I suppose we need to vote about this, Vaclav and I abstain from voting
since we request the money.

Thank you,

Anna

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2017

Re: [voting] T-shirts funding

Michael Barton
+1

Michael Barton
School of Human Evolution &Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

...Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 5, 2017, at 2:58 AM, Anna Petrášová <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi PSC,
>
> As discussed offlist, we would like to get funding for the T-shirts
> given as a present to GRASS GIS original founders. We purchased 12
> T-shirts for $131.50, we gave them 3 and we plan to sell the rest for
> $10 to whomever we meet at conferences. Therefore we would like to
> request $41.50 from GRASS budget [1], through PayPal on my account
> ([hidden email]). I can send the receipt if needed.
>
> I suppose we need to vote about this, Vaclav and I abstain from voting
> since we request the money.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Anna
>

> [1] https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__grasswiki.osgeo.org_wiki_GRASS-5FGIS-5FBudget-5F2017&d=DwIGaQ&c=AGbYxfJbXK67KfXyGqyv2Ejiz41FqQuZFk4A-1IxfAU&r=vxOW6PLS28MPea_dWUwPfRf71TAIziRDuFqWJimQN1I&m=PKTVGCJG95ZDUsy5h730-FsjjraXt1cLXXYDE06I6Kg&s=iTsyg86AVAzC0b0zP_aFNr9cS7Gry0CJ6mejncDyaCI&e=
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lists.osgeo.org_mailman_listinfo_grass-2Dpsc&d=DwIGaQ&c=AGbYxfJbXK67KfXyGqyv2Ejiz41FqQuZFk4A-1IxfAU&r=vxOW6PLS28MPea_dWUwPfRf71TAIziRDuFqWJimQN1I&m=PKTVGCJG95ZDUsy5h730-FsjjraXt1cLXXYDE06I6Kg&s=cjti2Ir8rpTEWEUq3UumohorlzQ4Tb_k_z6UrHPAOQk&e=

Re: [voting] T-shirts funding

Martin Landa

[...]

> I suppose we need to vote about this, Vaclav and I abstain from voting
> since we request the money.

+1 Ma

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: [voting] T-shirts funding

"Peter Löwe"
+1

Peter

<[hidden email]>

> Gesendet: Montag, 05. Juni 2017 um 02:58 Uhr
> Von: "Anna Petrášová" <[hidden email]>
> An: GRASS-PSC <[hidden email]>
> Betreff: [GRASS-PSC] [voting] T-shirts funding
>
> Hi PSC,
>
> As discussed offlist, we would like to get funding for the T-shirts
> given as a present to GRASS GIS original founders. We purchased 12
> T-shirts for $131.50, we gave them 3 and we plan to sell the rest for
> $10 to whomever we meet at conferences. Therefore we would like to
> request $41.50 from GRASS budget [1], through PayPal on my account
> ([hidden email]). I can send the receipt if needed.
>
> I suppose we need to vote about this, Vaclav and I abstain from voting
> since we request the money.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Anna
>

> [1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2017

Re: [voting] T-shirts funding

Moritz Lennert

Le 5 juin 2017 02:58:20 GMT+02:00, "Anna Petrášová" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>Hi PSC,
>
>As discussed offlist, we would like to get funding for the T-shirts
>given as a present to GRASS GIS original founders. We purchased 12
>T-shirts for $131.50, we gave them 3 and we plan to sell the rest for
>$10 to whomever we meet at conferences. Therefore we would like to
>request $41.50 from GRASS budget [1],

+1

Moritz

Re: [voting] T-shirts funding

Helena Mitasova-7
 Therefore we would like to
request $41.50 from GRASS budget [1], through PayPal on my account
([hidden email]). I can send the receipt if needed.

I suppose we need to vote about this,

+1

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Professor
Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
North Carolina State University
1125 Jordan Hall
NCSU Box 8208
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208

ph: 919-513-1327 (no voicemail)
fax 919 515-7802

Re: [voting] T-shirts funding

Markus Neteler
+1 Markus

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:58 AM, Anna Petrášová <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi PSC,
>
> As discussed offlist, we would like to get funding for the T-shirts
> given as a present to GRASS GIS original founders. We purchased 12
> T-shirts for $131.50, we gave them 3 and we plan to sell the rest for
> $10 to whomever we meet at conferences. Therefore we would like to
> request $41.50 from GRASS budget [1], through PayPal on my account
> ([hidden email]). I can send the receipt if needed.
>
> I suppose we need to vote about this, Vaclav and I abstain from voting
> since we request the money.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Anna
>

> [1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2017

Markus Neteler, PhD
http://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software
http://grass.osgeo.org
http://courses.neteler.org/blog

Re: [voting] T-shirts funding

jmckenna
Administrator
very cool!!

-jeff

On 2017-06-04 9:58 PM, Anna Petrášová wrote:

> Hi PSC,
>
> As discussed offlist, we would like to get funding for the T-shirts
> given as a present to GRASS GIS original founders. We purchased 12
> T-shirts for $131.50, we gave them 3 and we plan to sell the rest for
> $10 to whomever we meet at conferences. Therefore we would like to
> request $41.50 from GRASS budget [1], through PayPal on my account
> ([hidden email]). I can send the receipt if needed.
>
> I suppose we need to vote about this, Vaclav and I abstain from voting
> since we request the money.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Anna
>

> [1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2017

Re: [voting] T-shirts funding

Markus Neteler
On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:58 AM, Anna Petrášová <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi PSC,
>
> As discussed offlist, we would like to get funding for the T-shirts
> given as a present to GRASS GIS original founders. We purchased 12
> T-shirts for $131.50, we gave them 3 and we plan to sell the rest for
> $10 to whomever we meet at conferences. Therefore we would like to
> request $41.50 from GRASS budget [1], through PayPal on my account
> ([hidden email]). I can send the receipt if needed.
>
> I suppose we need to vote about this, Vaclav and I abstain from voting
> since we request the money.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Anna
>

> [1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2017

All PSC members have voted on this motion:

* Anna Petrasova abstain
* Helena Mitasova +1
* Margherita Di Leo +1
* Markus Neteler +1
* Martin Landa +1
* Michael Barton +1
* Moritz Lennert +1
* Peter Löwe +1
* Vaclav Petras abstain

I hereby declare the motion as passed.

Martin, please initiate the needed funding transfer according to this motion.
I have added it to
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Agenda#Resolvedissues

Best,
Markus

--
Markus Neteler
GRASS GIS PSC Chair

Re: [voting] T-shirts funding

Martin Landa
Dear all,

>> $10 to whomever we meet at conferences. Therefore we would like to
>> request $41.50 from GRASS budget [1], through PayPal on my account
>> ([hidden email]). I can send the receipt if needed.

the money sent through PayPal (screenshot attached). Recorded in the
budget [1]. Martin

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2017#Expenses

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa
http://gismentors.cz/mentors/landa

grass-psc-kratochanna.pdf (36K) Download Attachment

Re: [voting] T-shirts funding

Anna Petrášová
Got it, thank you all!

On Jun 15, 2017 6:17 AM, "Martin Landa" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

>> $10 to whomever we meet at conferences. Therefore we would like to
>> request $41.50 from GRASS budget [1], through PayPal on my account
>> ([hidden email]). I can send the receipt if needed.

the money sent through PayPal (screenshot attached). Recorded in the
budget [1]. Martin

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2017#Expenses

Re: [voting] T-shirts funding

Martin Landa
> Got it, thank you all!

thank you for spending energy on that. I guess that Jim was happy.
Kudos to you and Vaclav. Martin