[voting] T-shirts for GRASS GIS Community Sprint at FOSS4G-Europe

[voting] T-shirts for GRASS GIS Community Sprint at FOSS4G-Europe

Martin Landa
Dear PSC,

I am taking liberty to open voting about reimbursement for the
t-shirts printed for the GRASS GIS Community Sprint which is held
today at FOSS4G-Europe conference. See [1] for details.

I will start with +0 (since I have this t-shirt).

Martin

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2017-July/001736.html

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: [voting] T-shirts for GRASS GIS Community Sprint at FOSS4G-Europe

Moritz Lennert
On 22/07/17 12:39, Martin Landa wrote:
> Dear PSC,
>
> I am taking liberty to open voting about reimbursement for the
> t-shirts printed for the GRASS GIS Community Sprint which is held
> today at FOSS4G-Europe conference. See [1] for details.
>
> I will start with +0 (since I have this t-shirt).

+1

Moritz

Re: [voting] T-shirts for GRASS GIS Community Sprint at FOSS4G-Europe

Markus Neteler
+0 Markus (since I have this t-shirt).

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 12:39 PM, Martin Landa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear PSC,
>
> I am taking liberty to open voting about reimbursement for the
> t-shirts printed for the GRASS GIS Community Sprint which is held
> today at FOSS4G-Europe conference. See [1] for details.
>
> I will start with +0 (since I have this t-shirt).
>
> Martin
>
> [1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2017-July/001736.html
>
> --
> Martin Landa
> http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa
> http://gismentors.cz/mentors/landa

Markus Neteler, PhD
http://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software
http://grass.osgeo.org
http://courses.neteler.org/blog

Re: [voting] T-shirts for GRASS GIS Community Sprint at FOSS4G-Europe

margherita
+0 Madi (same reason)

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 5:07 PM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
+0 Markus (since I have this t-shirt).

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 12:39 PM, Martin Landa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear PSC,
>
> I am taking liberty to open voting about reimbursement for the
> t-shirts printed for the GRASS GIS Community Sprint which is held
> today at FOSS4G-Europe conference. See [1] for details.
>
> I will start with +0 (since I have this t-shirt).
>
> Martin
>
> [1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2017-July/001736.html
>
> --
> Martin Landa
> http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa
> http://gismentors.cz/mentors/landa

Markus Neteler, PhD
http://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software
http://grass.osgeo.org
http://courses.neteler.org/blog

Margherita Di Leo

Re: [voting] T-shirts for GRASS GIS Community Sprint at FOSS4G-Europe

Markus Neteler
Re: this motion:

yet missing Helena and Michael - please vote.

thanks,
Markus

Re: [voting] T-shirts for GRASS GIS Community Sprint at FOSS4G-Europe

Helena Mitasova-7
+1

(I just got my new GRASS GIS T-shirt - Thank you Anna and Vasek for putting effort into this)

Helena

On Aug 4, 2017, at 6:54 AM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:

Re: this motion:

yet missing Helena and Michael - please vote.

thanks,
Markus

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
and Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208

Re: [voting] T-shirts for GRASS GIS Community Sprint at FOSS4G-Europe

Michael Barton
I thought I did and you had me listed. Anyway 1+

Michael Barton
School of Human Evolution &Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

...Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 4, 2017, at 4:55 AM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Re: this motion:
>
> yet missing Helena and Michael - please vote.
>
> thanks,
> Markus

Re: [voting] T-shirts for GRASS GIS Community Sprint at FOSS4G-Europe

Markus Neteler

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 12:39 PM, Martin Landa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear PSC,
>
> I am taking liberty to open voting about reimbursement for the
> t-shirts printed for the GRASS GIS Community Sprint which is held
> today at FOSS4G-Europe conference. See [1] for details.
>
> I will start with +0 (since I have this t-shirt).
>
> Martin
>
> [1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2017-July/001736.html

All PSC members have voted on this motion:

* Anna Petrasova +1
* Helena Mitasova +1
* Margherita Di Leo +0 (received a T-shirt)
* Markus Neteler +0 (received a T-shirt)
* Martin Landa +0 (received a T-shirt)
* Michael Barton +1
* Moritz Lennert +1
* Peter Löwe +1
* Vaclav Petras +1

I hereby declare the motion as passed.

Martin, please start the needed funding transfer according to this motion.
I have added the motion and results to
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Agenda#Resolvedissues

Best,
Markus