[voting] Genova Community Sprint funding

[voting] Genova Community Sprint funding

Martin Landa
Hi,

I took liberty to start voting thread related to Genova Community
Sprint funding, see [1,2] and original discussion [3].

I will start with +0 since I am also asking for funding as one of participants.

Thanks for your feedback, Ma

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_Community_Sprint_Genova_2017#How_much_money_is_needed.3F
[2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Jx74WEqsuydSErTvCOfa_nhze54RUzc2BH5I49Z4Vg/edit
[3] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2017-March/001650.html

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: [voting] Genova Community Sprint funding

Markus Neteler

PSC,

On Apr 9, 2017 12:35 PM, "Martin Landa" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I took liberty to start voting thread related to Genova Community
> Sprint funding, see [1,2] and original discussion [3].
>
> I will start with +0 since I am also asking for funding as one of participants.
>
> Thanks for your feedback, Ma

+1 to financially support the sprint as requested.

Markus

> [1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_Community_Sprint_Genova_2017#How_much_money_is_needed.3F
> [2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Jx74WEqsuydSErTvCOfa_nhze54RUzc2BH5I49Z4Vg/edit
> [3] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2017-March/001650.html

Re: [voting] Genova Community Sprint funding

Helena Mitasova-7
+1 from me as well,

Helena

> On Apr 9, 2017, at 7:19 AM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> PSC,
>
> On Apr 9, 2017 12:35 PM, "Martin Landa" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I took liberty to start voting thread related to Genova Community
> > Sprint funding, see [1,2] and original discussion [3].
> >
> > I will start with +0 since I am also asking for funding as one of participants.
> >
> > Thanks for your feedback, Ma
>
> +1 to financially support the sprint as requested.
>
> Markus
>

> > [1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_Community_Sprint_Genova_2017#How_much_money_is_needed.3F
> > [2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Jx74WEqsuydSErTvCOfa_nhze54RUzc2BH5I49Z4Vg/edit
> > [3] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2017-March/001650.html

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
and Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
[hidden email]
http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html

Re: [voting] Genova Community Sprint funding

Anna Petrášová
+1 from me,

Anna

On Apr 9, 2017 9:29 AM, "Helena Mitasova" <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 from me as well,

Helena

> On Apr 9, 2017, at 7:19 AM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> PSC,
>
> On Apr 9, 2017 12:35 PM, "Martin Landa" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I took liberty to start voting thread related to Genova Community
> > Sprint funding, see [1,2] and original discussion [3].
> >
> > I will start with +0 since I am also asking for funding as one of participants.
> >
> > Thanks for your feedback, Ma
>
> +1 to financially support the sprint as requested.
>
> Markus
>

> > [1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_Community_Sprint_Genova_2017#How_much_money_is_needed.3F
> > [2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Jx74WEqsuydSErTvCOfa_nhze54RUzc2BH5I49Z4Vg/edit
> > [3] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2017-March/001650.html

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
and Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
[hidden email]
http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html

Re: [voting] Genova Community Sprint funding

Moritz Lennert
+1

Moritz

Le 9 avril 2017 15:34:55 GMT+02:00, "Anna Petrášová" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
+1 from me,

Anna

On Apr 9, 2017 9:29 AM, "Helena Mitasova" <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 from me as well,

Helena

> On Apr 9, 2017, at 7:19 AM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> PSC,
>
> On Apr 9, 2017 12:35 PM, "Martin Landa" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I took liberty to start voting thread related to Genova Community
> > Sprint funding, see [1,2] and original discussion [3].
> >
> > I will start with +0 since I am also asking for funding as one of participants.
> >
> > Thanks for your feedback, Ma
>
> +1 to financially support the sprint as requested.
>
> Markus
>

> > [1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_Community_Sprint_Genova_2017#How_much_money_is_needed.3F
> > [2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Jx74WEqsuydSErTvCOfa_nhze54RUzc2BH5I49Z4Vg/edit
> > [3] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2017-March/001650.html

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
and Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
[hidden email]
http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html

Re: [voting] Genova Community Sprint funding

Michael Barton
+1

Michael Barton
School of Human Evolution &Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

...Sent from my iPad

On Apr 9, 2017, at 8:14 AM, Moritz Lennert <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1

Moritz

Le 9 avril 2017 15:34:55 GMT+02:00, "Anna Petrášová" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
+1 from me,

Anna

On Apr 9, 2017 9:29 AM, "Helena Mitasova" <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 from me as well,

Helena

> On Apr 9, 2017, at 7:19 AM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> PSC,
>
> On Apr 9, 2017 12:35 PM, "Martin Landa" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I took liberty to start voting thread related to Genova Community
> > Sprint funding, see [1,2] and original discussion [3].
> >
> > I will start with +0 since I am also asking for funding as one of participants.
> >
> > Thanks for your feedback, Ma
>
> +1 to financially support the sprint as requested.
>
> Markus
>

> > [1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_Community_Sprint_Genova_2017#How_much_money_is_needed.3F
> > [2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Jx74WEqsuydSErTvCOfa_nhze54RUzc2BH5I49Z4Vg/edit
> > [3] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2017-March/001650.html

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
and Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
[hidden email]
http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html

Re: [voting] Genova Community Sprint funding

margherita
+1

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 5:38 PM, Michael Barton <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

Michael Barton
School of Human Evolution &Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

...Sent from my iPad

On Apr 9, 2017, at 8:14 AM, Moritz Lennert <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1

Moritz

Le 9 avril 2017 15:34:55 GMT+02:00, "Anna Petrášová" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
+1 from me,

Anna

On Apr 9, 2017 9:29 AM, "Helena Mitasova" <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 from me as well,

Helena

> On Apr 9, 2017, at 7:19 AM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> PSC,
>
> On Apr 9, 2017 12:35 PM, "Martin Landa" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I took liberty to start voting thread related to Genova Community
> > Sprint funding, see [1,2] and original discussion [3].
> >
> > I will start with +0 since I am also asking for funding as one of participants.
> >
> > Thanks for your feedback, Ma
>
> +1 to financially support the sprint as requested.
>
> Markus
>

> > [1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_Community_Sprint_Genova_2017#How_much_money_is_needed.3F
> > [2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Jx74WEqsuydSErTvCOfa_nhze54RUzc2BH5I49Z4Vg/edit
> > [3] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2017-March/001650.html

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
and Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
[hidden email]
http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html

Margherita Di Leo

[voting] Genova Community Sprint funding

"Peter Löwe"

+1

Peter

Re: [voting] Genova Community Sprint funding

wenzeslaus
+1

But please check the spreadsheet there is some note about taxi for me.

Vaclav

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 3:17 AM, "Peter Löwe" <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1

Peter

Re: [voting] Genova Community Sprint funding

Luca Delucchi
On 14 April 2017 at 04:36, Vaclav Petras <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1
>
> But please check the spreadsheet there is some note about taxi for me.

done

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Martin Landa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I took liberty to start voting thread related to Genova Community
> Sprint funding, see [1,2] and original discussion [3].
>
> I will start with +0 since I am also asking for funding as one of participants.
>
> Thanks for your feedback, Ma
>
> [1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_Community_Sprint_Genova_2017#How_much_money_is_needed.3F
> [2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Jx74WEqsuydSErTvCOfa_nhze54RUzc2BH5I49Z4Vg/edit
> [3] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2017-March/001650.html

All PSC members have voted on this:

* Anna Petrasova +1
* Helena Mitasova +1
* Margherita Di Leo +1
* Markus Neteler +1
* Martin Landa +0
* Michael Barton +1
* Moritz Lennert +1
* Peter Löwe +1
* Vaclav Petras +1

I hereby declare the motion as passed.

Martin, please initiate the needed funding transfer according to this motion.
I have added it to
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Agenda#Resolvedissues

Best,
Markus

--
Markus Neteler
GRASS GIS PSC Chair

Re: [voting] Genova Community Sprint funding

Martin Landa
RHi,

> I hereby declare the motion as passed.
>
> Martin, please initiate the needed funding transfer according to this motion.
> I have added it to
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Agenda#Resolvedissues

I can confirm that funding transfer has been done according to this
motion. The whole amount (578.5EUR) has been send to my account (see
attached confirmation) since I already gave to Luca his part
(242.5EUR) by cash during FOSS4G Europe in Paris.

Best, Martin

Pohyb_14415595719_na_uctu_2300442467.pdf (65K) Download Attachment

On 6 September 2017 at 13:22, Martin Landa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> RHi,

>> I hereby declare the motion as passed.
>>
>> Martin, please initiate the needed funding transfer according to this motion.
>> I have added it to
>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Agenda#Resolvedissues
>
> I can confirm that funding transfer has been done according to this
> motion. The whole amount (578.5EUR) has been send to my account (see
> attached confirmation) since I already gave to Luca his part
> (242.5EUR) by cash during FOSS4G Europe in Paris.

I confirm!

--
ciao
Luca