[vote] new logo stickers

tomkralidis
Dear PSC: we have settled on the new logo.  You can see the new
logo and all of its variations in [1].  Thanks again to Amanda Yoshiizumi [2]
for the excellent work -- wow!  We will start implementing the new logo across
all pycsw presence shortly.

We still have some funds left from our 2018 OSGeo budget and I propose
we take advantage while we still have a few days left and that we put $500 USD
towards stickers to hand out at code sprints and events.

Starting with my +1.

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/tree/master/docs/_static/logo
[2] https://github.com/mandyellow

Re: [vote] new logo stickers

Paolo Corti
Sounds good +1

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 8:11 PM Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sounds great, I'd love a pycsw sticker to show off :)

Na(o) sexta, 21/12/2018, 20:06, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Dear PSC: we have settled on the new logo.  You can see the new
logo and all of its variations in [1].  Thanks again to Amanda Yoshiizumi [2]
for the excellent work -- wow!  We will start implementing the new logo across
all pycsw presence shortly.

We still have some funds left from our 2018 OSGeo budget and I propose
we take advantage while we still have a few days left and that we put $500 USD
towards stickers to hand out at code sprints and events.

Starting with my +1.

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/tree/master/docs/_static/logo
[2] https://github.com/mandyellow
Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net
twitter: @capooti
skype: capooti

Re: [vote] new logo stickers

Angelos Tzotsos
Excellent idea,

+1
Angelos

escreveu:

Dear PSC: we have settled on the new logo.  You can see the new
logo and all of its variations in [1].  Thanks again to Amanda Yoshiizumi
[2]
for the excellent work -- wow!  We will start implementing the new logo
across
all pycsw presence shortly.

We still have some funds left from our 2018 OSGeo budget and I propose
we take advantage while we still have a few days left and that we put
$500 USD
towards stickers to hand out at code sprints and events.

Starting with my +1.

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/tree/master/docs/_static/logo
[2] https://github.com/mandyellow

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: [vote] new logo stickers

Adrià Mercader-5
+1

Looking forward to seeing them!

escreveu:

[...]

Hi all: declaring motion passed with +1 from kalxas, capooti,
amercader, tomkralidis (as well as +1 from ricardogsilva).

Thanks

..Tom