visualizing raster with high nodata values

visualizing raster with high nodata values

Thomas Gertin-2
When I upload an raster with high nodata values, the way the raster is displayed makes it so the main area is white and the borders are black. Does anybody know how to fix this?

I am using Geoserver 2.7.4.

I looked into the SLDs a little bit. Normalize or histogram is not fixing it. In the 2.8 Users manual for rastersymbolizer there is more text that refer to supported algorithms such as StretchToMinimumMaximum , this appears that it might work, but when I try to use it does not validate my sld. I am thinking these algorithms are not implemented in 2.7.x

Thanks,

Tom G