version 2.1 beta 2 / Problem with the creation of new metadata

version 2.1 beta 2 / Problem with the creation of new metadata

Lagarde Pierre
Hi,

I downloaded and installed the last beta 2 but I have a problem when I
would like to create new metadata. When I click "Create", nothing occurs
! I have a error in FireBug : "$F is not defined"

I try with IE, same problem.

I come back with the previous beta and I don't have these problem.

I use FF 1.5 et IE 6.

Pierre

Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message
 Think Environment before printing

Le contenu de ce mél et de ses pièces jointes est destiné à l'usage exclusif du (des) destinataire(s) désigné(s)
comme tel(s).
En cas de réception par erreur, le signaler à son expéditeur et ne pas en divulguer le contenu.
contamination à sa réception.

The contents of this email and any attachments areconfidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s)
only.
If you have received this email in error please notifythe system manager or the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.
eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content.

Re: version 2.1 beta 2 / Problem with the creation of new metadata

Nico Hempe
Hi,

same Problem in user management. I can't create a new user.

Nico

Re: version 2.1 beta 2 / Problem with the creation of new metadata

Kai Walter
Hi,

same problems here as described with metadata creation an user management.
Best Regards

Kai

Nico Hempe schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> same Problem in user management. I can't create a new user.
>
> Nico

> .

Re: version 2.1 beta 2 / Problem with the creation of new metadata

Jeroen Ticheler-3
Hi!
Thanks, the problem has been recognized and we'll look into it.
Ciao,
Jeroen

On 4 Jun 2007, at 2:23 PM, Kai Walter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> same problems here as described with metadata creation an user
> management.
> Best Regards
>
> Kai
>

> Nico Hempe schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> same Problem in user management. I can't create a new user.
>>
>> Nico

>> projects/geonetwork
>>
>> .

> projects/geonetwork

Re: how to get the online ressource link by csw request?

Nico Hempe
Hi,

I've got the following problem: I want to send a CSW-request to
Geonetwork to get the online resource link (i.e. the link where the
image data is stored). My Database is filled with ISO19115 and ISO19139
entries, but geonetwork only returns Dublin Core with no entry for the
online resource. Is there a possibility to get the online ressource with
Dublin Core or that geonetwork returns the original format (i.e.
ISO19115) ?

Thanks.
Nico

Re: how to get the online ressource link by csw request?

Andrea Carboni-2
Hi Nico,

you can get the real metadata only for ISO19139 schema format
because that it the one that provides a csw profile.

To do that, perform a GetRecords with the parameter:

outputSchema="csw:IsoRecord"

Cheers,
Andrea

> Hi,
>
> I've got the following problem: I want to send a CSW-request to
> Geonetwork to get the online resource link (i.e. the link where the
> image data is stored). My Database is filled with ISO19115 and ISO19139
> entries, but geonetwork only returns Dublin Core with no entry for the
> online resource. Is there a possibility to get the online ressource with
> Dublin Core or that geonetwork returns the original format (i.e.
> ISO19115) ?
>
> Thanks.
> Nico

Re: how to get the online ressource link by csw request?

aanton
Hello!

I am Ana and I am new using Geonetwork, I am a bit lost :-( . I would like have your help.

I have the same problem which is asked by Nico: I want to send a CSW-request to Geonetwork to get the online resource link. My Database is filled with ISO19115 and I have tried it with outputSchema="csw:IsoRecord" but I don't understand the response received and I think it doesn't reurn the online resource.

Is there any possibility to get the online resource link with other standard?

Thank you very much.

Ana

Andrea Carboni-2 wrote
Hi Nico,

you can get the real metadata only for ISO19139 schema format
because that it the one that provides a csw profile.

To do that, perform a GetRecords with the parameter:

outputSchema="csw:IsoRecord"

Cheers,
Andrea

> Hi,
>
> I've got the following problem: I want to send a CSW-request to
> Geonetwork to get the online resource link (i.e. the link where the
> image data is stored). My Database is filled with ISO19115 and ISO19139
> entries, but geonetwork only returns Dublin Core with no entry for the
> online resource. Is there a possibility to get the online ressource with
> Dublin Core or that geonetwork returns the original format (i.e.
> ISO19115) ?
>
> Thanks.
> Nico

Re: version 2.1 beta 2 / Problem with the creation of new metadata

annina
Hi, are there any news about this bug? I just downloaded 2.1 beta 2 and it's still there...

regards
annina

Jeroen Ticheler-3 wrote
Hi!
Thanks, the problem has been recognized and we'll look into it.
Ciao,
Jeroen

On 4 Jun 2007, at 2:23 PM, Kai Walter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> same problems here as described with metadata creation an user
> management.
> Best Regards
>
> Kai
>

> Nico Hempe schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> same Problem in user management. I can't create a new user.
>>
>> Nico

[...]