v.surf.spline

DEBERNARDI DANILO

I tried to make an interpolation of a vector contour map by using r.surf.spline, but i got this error:

ERROR: No raster or vector or cross-validation output​

It may depends on the input data?

Re: v.surf.spline

Anna Petrášová

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 7:15 AM, DEBERNARDI DANILO <[hidden email]> wrote:

I tried to make an interpolation of a vector contour map by using r.surf.spline, but i got this error:

ERROR: No raster or vector or cross-validation output​

I assume you are talking about v.surf.bspline.
The error message suggests that you didn't provide the name of the output map. You probably want  raster output, so please specify it (either in command line or GUI dialog). The particular option differs in GRASS64 and GRASS7 so please look at the manuals:

If you have contour lines, check also r.surf.contour :

Best,

Anna

It may depends on the input data?