v.import

luizbarros
Error message when I import vector with reprojection-shapefile: "No layer selected. Operation canceled". What can it be?
Tanks,
Luiz Barros

Re: v.import

Veronica Andreo
Hi

Yes, I can confirm this. When using v.import or r.import from the GUI, I get a dialog box saying "No layer selected. Operation canceled" and the maps cannot be imported.

The issue is reported here: https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3914

This should be fixed before next release

best,
Vero

El vie., 22 nov. 2019 a las 16:32, [hidden email] (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Error message when I import vector with reprojection-shapefile: "No layer selected. Operation canceled". What can it be?
Tanks,
grass-user mailing list