using gml

vinu-5
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this mailing list.I have a basic doubt about gml.I want to know whether a map can be drawn using gml file.I have a gml file with point co-ordinates.I have included it in a map file as a layer and I am trying very hard to draw a map using the gml file.
Please someone help me with this

Thanks
Vinod

Re: using gml

vinu-5

Yes I have tried working on this example,but it gave me an error saying cannot draw the layer.(also "circle" error)

I have one more question ,to use gml as a layer do I need to use it as wfs or wms server.

I have attached my map file and gml for your reference

On 7/16/07, Aaron Racicot <[hidden email] > wrote:

Have you tried working through this reference?

If so, what types of problems are you having?  Try to be as specific as possible and provide examples if available.

 Aaron Racicot - GIS Programmer
 360.221.2441 - [hidden email]
 e c o t r u s t
 pobox 1614
 langley wa 98260

I am new to this mailing list.I have a basic doubt about gml.I want to know whether a map can be drawn using gml file.I have a gml file with point co-ordinates.I have included it in a map file as a layer and I am trying very hard to draw a map using the gml file.
Please someone help me with this

Thanks
Vinod

coal_dep.gml (1K) Download Attachment