using Styled Layer Descriptor (SLD) in MapServer

using Styled Layer Descriptor (SLD) in MapServer

tracymaxwell
 when I want to use sld in WMS GetMap requests,I first write my sld file,the TextSymbolizer item need set a value to element font-family,now I want to display labels with font Chinese character which is not available in Mapserver font file. I can't display labels correctly.I refer to mapserver documentation,it says "Font names used are those available in MapServer font file. If no fonts are available there, default bitmap fonts are used",what can I do now?