Quantcast

user map points

Paolo Cavallini
Hi all.
I need the points of users displayed in:
http://planet.qgis.org/community-map/
Whom can I ask to? Would it be ok to have the data downloadable from the
site?
Thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini
See: http://www.faunalia.it/pc

Re: user map points

Paolo Cavallini
Il 19/02/2012 21:47, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Hi all.
> I need the points of users displayed in:
> http://planet.qgis.org/community-map/
> Whom can I ask to? Would it be ok to have the data downloadable from
> the site?
> Thanks.

Maybe also the IP data?
http://spatialgalaxy.net/2011/12/19/qgis-users-around-the-world/
Thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini
See: http://www.faunalia.it/pc

Re: user map points

Sharpie
On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Paolo Cavallini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Il 19/02/2012 21:47, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:

Hi all.
I need the points of users displayed in:
http://planet.qgis.org/community-map/
Whom can I ask to? Would it be ok to have the data downloadable from the site?
Thanks.

Maybe also the IP data?
http://spatialgalaxy.net/2011/12/19/qgis-users-around-the-world/

Looks like the data is just sitting in the HTML ~line 104 as an array of WKT points. Copy, paste, run through jsonpretty and rock out.

-CharlieĀ