uploading plugin files to hub.qgis.org

demarcog
Hello,
I have registered at hub.qgis.org and I have created 2 subprojects activating
the option repository in settings.
I have some problems authenticating with git:
1) I cannot upload my public key because it says that
http://hub.qgis.org/my/public_keys page not found
2) obviously when I try to git push origin it asks for a password..

this is what I get
joe@U36SD:~/.qgis2/python/plugins/SelectTools$ git remote -v
origin    [hidden email]:selecttools.git (fetch)
origin    [hidden email]:selecttools.git (push)

can somebody help me out?

Thank you

--
Dott. Agr. Giuseppe De Marco
RSPP settore ATECO 1

Re: uploading plugin files to hub.qgis.org

Alex Mandel-2
On 03/04/2014 04:33 AM, Giuseppe De Marco wrote:

> Hello,
> I have registered at hub.qgis.org and I have created 2 subprojects activating
> the option repository in settings.
> I have some problems authenticating with git:
> 1) I cannot upload my public key because it says that
> http://hub.qgis.org/my/public_keys page not found
> 2) obviously when I try to git push origin it asks for a password..
>
> this is what I get
> joe@U36SD:~/.qgis2/python/plugins/SelectTools$ git remote -v
> origin    [hidden email]:selecttools.git (fetch)
> origin    [hidden email]:selecttools.git (push)
>
> can somebody help me out?
>
> Thank you

You are right, something is amiss. I can't tell which Redmine plugin is
supposed to handle that. I expected to see something like the Gitosis
plugin but there's only a post-commit hook and a qgis customization
plugin. Neither of which integrate with git keys on the back end.

Did someone change the configuration of Redmine?

Thanks,
Alex

Re: uploading plugin files to hub.qgis.org

demarcog
Allright then what is the working procedure to upload a plugin
other than having an external git repo.
Besides given that you have to upload to an external
server how can you modify your repository configuration
inside hub.qgis.org to point to your external repo?

thank you!

--
Dott. Agr. Giuseppe De Marco
RSPP settore ATECO 1
Cell./Mobile: +39 3935041115
Fax.: +39 0503869174
PEC: [hidden email]

Re: uploading plugin files to hub.qgis.org

Alex Mandel-2
Are you trying to upload a release of your plugin or looking to host the
source code and bug tracker of the plugin?

Release of plugins is handled separately via plugins.qgis.org

What you've pointed out is a bug that the admins need to figure out why
something changed. I have a working repo key with hub as do many others,
so the interface was there at some point. I'm copying the person who
originally setup the site to see if they know what's going on.

Thanks,
Alex

On 03/05/2014 12:18 AM, Giuseppe De Marco wrote:

> Allright then what is the working procedure to upload a plugin
> other than having an external git repo.
> Besides given that you have to upload to an external
> server how can you modify your repository configuration
> inside hub.qgis.org to point to your external repo?
>
> thank you!

>> On 03/04/2014 04:33 AM, Giuseppe De Marco wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> I have registered at hub.qgis.org and I have created 2 subprojects activating
>>> the option repository in settings.
>>> I have some problems authenticating with git:
>>> 1) I cannot upload my public key because it says that
>>> http://hub.qgis.org/my/public_keys page not found
>>> 2) obviously when I try to git push origin it asks for a password..
>>>
>>> this is what I get
>>> joe@U36SD:~/.qgis2/python/plugins/SelectTools$ git remote -v
>>> origin    [hidden email]:selecttools.git (fetch)
>>> origin    [hidden email]:selecttools.git (push)
>>>
>>> can somebody help me out?
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>>

>> You are right, something is amiss. I can't tell which Redmine plugin is
>> supposed to handle that. I expected to see something like the Gitosis
>> plugin but there's only a post-commit hook and a qgis customization
>> plugin. Neither of which integrate with git keys on the back end.
>>
>> Did someone change the configuration of Redmine?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Alex

Re: uploading plugin files to hub.qgis.org

demarcog
hello,
I already uploaded the release of the SelectTools and MultiEdit to
plugins.qgis.org and
this time I was looking to host the source code and bug tracker of the plugins.

I thank you for forwarding this issue and for your attention,

By for now.

Giuseppe De Marco

--
Dott. Agr. Giuseppe De Marco