update text-file-data every call

jan99
hi !

i have some maps [1] with using text-layers and import the data by
csv-files.

but when i update the data on the server they will not show soon.
Shift+F5 (reload) will them not show soon. it takes some times.

can anybody tell me a possiblity to show intime the update-data ?

regards Jan :-)

[1]
http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/maps/deu/index.php?id=1044&zoom=12&lat=53.87886&lon=10.25897&layers=BFTTTTT&lang=de

Re: update text-file-data every call

Andreas Hocevar-2
Make sure your csv.phtml sends proper cache control headers (or maybe
an ETag header in your case), and things will be fine.

Andreas.

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 9:20 PM, Jan Tappenbeck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi !
>
> i have some maps [1] with using text-layers and import the data by
> csv-files.
>
> but when i update the data on the server they will not show soon. Shift+F5
> (reload) will them not show soon. it takes some times.
>
> can anybody tell me a possiblity to show intime the update-data ?
>
> regards Jan :-)
>

> [1]
> http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/maps/deu/index.php?id=1044&zoom=12&lat=53.87886&lon=10.25897&layers=BFTTTTT&lang=de

Andreas Hocevar