update on gis_set.py screen freeze

Michael Barton
update on gis_set.py screen freeze Martin,

It looks like it was revision 1146 that broke gis_set.py for me so that it does not respond to mouse clicks between the database entry and the 2 buttons at the bottom. There are a lot of changes in this revision, so I'm not sure yet what it was that did it.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671

Re: update on gis_set.py screen freeze

Martin Landa
Michael,

2007/10/23, Michael Barton <[hidden email]>:

>  It looks like it was revision 1146 that broke gis_set.py for me so that it
> does not respond to mouse clicks between the database entry and the 2
> buttons at the bottom. There are a lot of changes in this revision, so I'm
> not sure yet what it was that did it.

I cannot reproduce this problem on my Linux machine, for me everything
works OK... I would like to fix it if I could. Try to add more debug
messages to the code, maybe it can help you to fix this problem.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <[hidden email]> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *