Quantcast

update FOSS4G logo

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi GeoMOOSE PSC,

Can you change the FOSS4G logo on geomoose.org (in right panel) to point
to the 2017 logo?  For the logo you can grab it from http://foss4g.org
or http://mapserver.org (left panel).  Thanks!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation

Re: update FOSS4G logo

Eli Adam
Hi Guido,

Do you have a page or repo of images or svg options?  That way we can
choose (or make) one that we like?

Thanks, Eli

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Jeff McKenna
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi GeoMOOSE PSC,
>
> Can you change the FOSS4G logo on geomoose.org (in right panel) to point to
> the 2017 logo?  For the logo you can grab it from http://foss4g.org or
> http://mapserver.org (left panel).  Thanks!
>
> -jeff
>

> --
> Jeff McKenna
> President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jeff_McKenna

Re: update FOSS4G logo

Guido Stein-3
Hey Eli,

we are in the process of getting a new site up with this kind of information. I promise to have this up by next week.

-Guido

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi GeoMOOSE PSC,
>
> Can you change the FOSS4G logo on geomoose.org (in right panel) to point to
> the 2017 logo?  For the logo you can grab it from http://foss4g.org or
> http://mapserver.org (left panel).  Thanks!
>
> -jeff
>

> --
> Jeff McKenna
> President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jeff_McKenna

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute, disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).

Re: update FOSS4G logo

James Klassen-2
I updated it using the logo from the Mapserver site.  It isn't ideal it
is 200px wide and our layout is 150px but it displays and points to the
right place.  We can always update it again if a better logo is available.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 4:06 AM, Guido Stein <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hey Eli,
>
> we are in the process of getting a new site up with this kind of
> information. I promise to have this up by next week.
>
> -Guido

Hey Jim,

Guido's email probably didn't go to the list.  We'll have better choices soon.

Eli

> On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 11:14 AM Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Guido,
>>
>> Do you have a page or repo of images or svg options?  That way we can
>> choose (or make) one that we like?
>>
>> Thanks, Eli
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Jeff McKenna
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi GeoMOOSE PSC,
>> >
>> > Can you change the FOSS4G logo on geomoose.org (in right panel) to point
>> > the 2017 logo?  For the logo you can grab it from http://foss4g.org or
>> > http://mapserver.org (left panel).  Thanks!
>> >
>> > -jeff
>> >

>> > --
>> > Jeff McKenna
>> > President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation
>> > http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jeff_McKenna

> This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
> privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise
> authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute,
> disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this
> e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material in
> error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
> message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).

Re: update FOSS4G logo

James Klassen-2

Ok.

On Oct 26, 2016 6:18 PM, "Eli Adam" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 4:06 AM, Guido Stein <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hey Eli,
>
> we are in the process of getting a new site up with this kind of
> information. I promise to have this up by next week.
>
> -Guido

Hey Jim,

Guido's email probably didn't go to the list.  We'll have better choices soon.

Eli

> On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 11:14 AM Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Guido,
>>
>> Do you have a page or repo of images or svg options?  That way we can
>> choose (or make) one that we like?
>>
>> Thanks, Eli
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Jeff McKenna
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi GeoMOOSE PSC,
>> >
>> > Can you change the FOSS4G logo on geomoose.org (in right panel) to point
>> > the 2017 logo?  For the logo you can grab it from http://foss4g.org or
>> > http://mapserver.org (left panel).  Thanks!
>> >
>> > -jeff
>> >

>> > --
>> > Jeff McKenna
>> > President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation
>> > http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jeff_McKenna

> This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
> privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise
> authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute,
> disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this
> e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material in
> error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
> message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).

Re: update FOSS4G logo

jmckenna
Administrator
Great thanks for this Jim - exactly, best to have something and we can
change the logo everywhere later.

-jeff

On 2016-10-26 7:50 PM, Jim Klassen wrote:
> I updated it using the logo from the Mapserver site.  It isn't ideal it
> is 200px wide and our layout is 150px but it displays and points to the
> right place.  We can always update it again if a better logo is available.

Re: update FOSS4G logo

Guido Stein-3
Hey folks,

I wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten this thread and still plan to update the site with this information in the next week.

I have added this as an issue on our staging site.

We will have a major update to the site this week, but will be adding things like this and other content ASAP.

Thank you for your patience and please keep following @foss4g for all the up to the minute fun.

-guido