unknown cmake command "ADD_FLEX_FILES"

godofredo contreras
Hi:

I just update to revision 7070 and I´m getting an error when running cmakesetup the error is the following:

Cmake error: error in cmake code at c:/dev/cpp/qgis/src/core/CMakelists.txt:64: unknown cmake command "ADD_FLEX_FILES".

what I should change to get cmakesetup working?

Best regards
Godofredo Contreras

See what you’re getting into…before you go there. Check it out!

Re: unknown cmake command "ADD_FLEX_FILES"

caih2000
I encountered the same problem,please check   packages from OSGeo4W ,just following "Building QGIS from source - step by step "

For the QGIS build you need to install following packages from OSGeo4W (select Advanced Installation):
expat
fcgi
gdal17
grass
gsl-devel
iconv
pyqt4
qt4-devel
qwt5-devel-qt4
sip

This will also select packages the above packages depend on.

Create a 'build' directory somewhere. This will be where all the build output will be generated.

Now run cmake-gui and in the Where is the source code: box, browse to the top level QGIS directory.

In the Where to build the binaries: box, browse to the 'build' directory you created.

Hit Configure to start the configuration and select Visual Studio 9 2008 and keep native compilers and click Finish.

The configuration should complete without any further questions and allow you to click Generate.