unable to download OGR converter for QGIS 1.7.4

unable to download OGR converter for QGIS 1.7.4

kalpatarunrm Kumar
Dear All
I am unable to download OGR converter for QGIS. Can any body help me
in this matter.
with regards
Tarun

Re: unable to download OGR converter for QGIS 1.7.4

Tim Sutton-4
Hi

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 1:47 PM, kalpatarunrm Kumar
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear All
> I am unable to download OGR converter for QGIS. Can any body help me
> in this matter.
> with regards

Where are you trying to download it from? OGR converter was removed
some time ago from the source tree of QGIS because you can do the same
thing more easily by right clicking any loaded vector layer and
choosing 'save as'.

Regards

Tim

> Tarun