unable to connect to geonetwork gui

Stephane.Laurencelle.externe
Hello,

Since a restart of the geonetwork server this weekend i got one tomcat/geonetwor instance that can nopt start with this error :

Raised exception while starting appl handler. Skipped.

Exception

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to oracle.sql.STRUCT

Message

java.lang.String cannot be cast to oracle.sql.STRUCT

Handler

org.fao.geonet.Geonetwork

Stack

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to oracle.sql.STRUCT at org.geotools.data.oracle.OracleDialect.readGeometry(OracleDialect.java:503)

Can anyone know what this mean and where i can look to solve this ?

I look into the tomcat log (catalina.out) and I don't have more info then this.

Regards,

Stephane