unable to compile the cpp tutorial of tim

unable to compile the cpp tutorial of tim

nishith datta-2
hi all,
I am new to using the quantum GIS dll. We are trying to use them to develop a customized application which also should have GIS functionality.
The platform is WinXP and the QGIS version is 0.9.1. We downloaded the source code for the qgis and added the header files and cpp files to the relevant dir of the Borland CPP builder .
When compiling we get the following error :-
undefined structure : CORE_EXPORT

could someone help me out with solving this issue ?!??!
thanks
nishith

nishith kr datta
FCT & S