ubuntu-xenial branch to be removed

Martin Landa
Hi,

I am planning to remove `ubuntu-xenial` branch which is currently not
active. Development for xenial support is done in `ubuntu-xenial-dev`
branch. If no objections I will remove `ubuntu-xenial` branch in the
next days.

Ma

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: ubuntu-xenial branch to be removed

Martin Landa

> I am planning to remove `ubuntu-xenial` branch which is currently not
> active. Development for xenial support is done in `ubuntu-xenial-dev`
> branch. If no objections I will remove `ubuntu-xenial` branch in the
> next days.

the `ubuntu-xenial` branch has been removed. Ma