trouble with 3.4

Boaz Bar Ilan
hi

I notice that with 3.4.5   when trying to edit the legend ( while preparing print layout
the process is being stucked
it doesn't happen with 2.14 version
is there some solution?
thanks
boaz

Re: trouble with 3.4

Richard Duivenvoorde
On 08/05/2019 17.19, Boaz Bar Ilan wrote:
> hi
>
> I notice that with 3.4.5   when trying to edit the legend ( while
> preparing print layout
> the process is being stucked
> it doesn't happen with 2.14 version
> is there some solution?

Boaz,

I do not think anybody can help  with such few information you provided.

I just tested and with me I can create layout and edit the legend of it.

Is that with ALL your projects? Or just one?
If so can you provide an example project?

Best in such cases is to give all information you have to make it
possible for others (not even devs) to reproduce your problem.
As that is the first step to be able to fix.

Can you provide a minimal project to reproduce? Then best is to create
an issue for it.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde