transifex mostly ready

Luca Delucchi
Hi translator,

Transifex is ready for your work, most of the languages are now in a
good shape to be used, there are still some problems with Russian mods
file and with Japanese mods and libs files, I'm working to fix also
them.

So, now you can definitely use Transifex for translations. Enjoy

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org

Re: transifex mostly ready

Martin Landa

> So, now you can definitely use Transifex for translations. Enjoy

thanks Luca for great job! Ma

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: transifex mostly ready

Sylvain Maillard
Thanks for the great job !

For all translators : just be aware that the transifex po import process know only 2 states : translated or not translated ... that means that every chain in "fuzzy" or "not ready" state will be ignored !
So if you want to import your latest .po file, you will need to change the state for the unfinished translations

regards,
sylvain

Le 11 févr. 2017 10:28 PM, "Martin Landa" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> So, now you can definitely use Transifex for translations. Enjoy

thanks Luca for great job! Ma

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa
http://gismentors.cz/mentors/landa

Re: transifex mostly ready

Markus Neteler
On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 9:55 AM, Sylvain Maillard
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks for the great job !

Yes! It is great that finally the transifex way is supported.

> For all translators : just be aware that the transifex po import process
> know only 2 states : translated or not translated ... that means that every
> chain in "fuzzy" or "not ready" state will be ignored !
> So if you want to import your latest .po file, you will need to change the
> state for the unfinished translations

Anything we could do from the developers' side to make it more simple?

Markus

Re: transifex mostly ready

Luca Delucchi

Il 12/feb/2017 09:55, "Sylvain Maillard" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Thanks for the great job !

For all translators : just be aware that the transifex po import process know only 2 states : translated or not translated ... that means that every chain in "fuzzy" or "not ready" state will be ignored !
So if you want to import your latest .po file, you will need to change the state for the unfinished translations

Dear Sylvain,

I imported already all the po files, do you think these were imported wrongly?

Otherwise I would suggest to not import again the po files because some translations could be lost..

regards,
sylvain

Ciao
Luca