toolbars to buttonpanels

Michael Barton
toolbars to buttonpanels One way to solve 2 problems might be to change the map display toolbars into buttonpanels (they also look very nice).

This would allow these new AUI managed 'toolbars' made from buttonpanels to be be docked inside a mapdisplay, which is docked inside a layer manager window. I think you can only have a toolbar on the main window of an AUI set.

This also will allow those with Mac's (like me) to actually see the comboboxes needed to the digitizing toolbars.

I'm playing around with this, but it has taken me the past 2 hours to find out what was wrong with the buttonpanel example in the docs (the  parent buttonpanel is left out of the buttoninfo arguments). Now I can actually make a test buttonpanel, but it is too late and I must sign off. Maybe one of you can take a look at it in the demo.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University