tilecache_seed.py ImportError

j5c077
When trying to run tilecache_seed.py i get the following

###### (0.0, 0.0, 9), (89.0, 44.0, 9)
/var/www/cgi-bin/tilecache/TileCache/Client.py:113: DeprecationWarning: integer argument expected, got float
  for y in range(startY, endY, stepY):
/var/www/cgi-bin/tilecache/TileCache/Client.py:114: DeprecationWarning: integer argument expected, got float
  for x in range(startX, endX, stepX):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./tilecache_seed.py", line 9, in ?
    TileCache.Client.main()
  File "/var/www/cgi-bin/tilecache/TileCache/Client.py", line 175, in main
    seed(svc, layer, map(int, args[1:3]), bboxlist , padding=options.padding, force = options.force, reverse = options.reverse, delay=options.delay)
  File "/var/www/cgi-bin/tilecache/TileCache/Client.py", line 118, in seed
    svc.renderTile(tile,force=force)
  File "/var/www/cgi-bin/tilecache/TileCache/Service.py", line 138, in renderTile
    data = layer.render(tile, force=force)
  File "/var/www/cgi-bin/tilecache/TileCache/Layer.py", line 436, in render
    image = self.renderMetaTile(metatile, tile)
  File "/var/www/cgi-bin/tilecache/TileCache/Layer.py", line 394, in renderMetaTile
    import StringIO, Image
ImportError: No module named Image

When searching for this error, I see a solution of installing python imaging library, however I've already done this by running yum install python-imaging. Is there something else that would cause this error?