tiff transparency

Matt Boyd
Hi,
I'm trying out 1.9 dev (osgeo4w) and for some reason I can't get the nodata values in a tiff to display as transparent / not display.
nodata is set to 1+e30 and this value displays as the last colour in the colour table no matter what I do. It's in the nodata field, I've tried to put it as a selected value in the transparency list, as an additional nodata value etc.

We had a similar issue with 1.8 I think, but solved that by adding the value as transparent.

Any tips?

Thanks
Matt

Re: tiff transparency

arronlee
Hi, Matt.
I have never met with such a problem. I think you can google it and select one Tiff processing SDK which allows you edit its transparency background to help you with it. Remember to check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron
Best Regards,
Arron