tif with .hdr files

James E. Hopper-2
I downloaded some files from USGS web sight that they called geotiffs, however the tiff files do not contain the geo data, instead it appears to be in a .hdr file.  if i do a goalinfo it shows the corner geo-coodinates, but ossim-info does not show any geo-coords.  do i need to do something special to use the tif with .hdr files with ossim?

best jim

Re: tif with .hdr files

James E. Hopper
By the way the files are DOQ files

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 3, 2015, at 3:47 PM, jim hopper <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I downloaded some files from USGS web sight that they called geotiffs, however the tiff files do not contain the geo data, instead it appears to be in a .hdr file.  if i do a goalinfo it shows the corner geo-coodinates, but ossim-info does not show any geo-coords.  do i need to do something special to use the tif with .hdr files with ossim?
>
> best jim

Re: tif with .hdr files

DBurken@Radiantblue.com
Jim,