the main attributes of the metadata are not presented when open the search result

the main attributes of the metadata are not presented when open the search result

GeoNetwork users mailing list
Dear all,
I am trying the plug-in schema of sensorML offered in metadata101 repository"metadata101/sensorML"
I successfully added the plug-in. I filled in the template for one SOS example and import it into GN.When I open this source, surprisingly I only see the name, description, resource identifier and temporal extent. nothing more.
I thought I might created an invalide metadata, but when I downloaded and opened the metadata it was exactly the same as my original template.
Can someone advise me on what is the reason for this behaviour?I guess the plug-in is missing something such as extracting all metadata information and visualize it in the GN interface. If so, can someone tell me what needs to be done to present the information such as keywords, etc.
Many thanks in advanceMani

|  |  |

|  |
metadata101/sensorML