the FOSS4G ribbon

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi everyone!

I noticed today that the FOSS4G Belgium logo, on the website[1], does
not include the typical FOSS4G ribbon.  The ribbon is actually a
required item in the logo for all of the main FOSS4G events (easiest to
see here[2]).

Of course, the ribbon is not actually required for all FOSS4G regional
events, but I believe it should be included.  It creates a sense of
continuity, of branding, that people have grown to associate with FOSS4G.

I want to ask you politely, if the ribbon could be added into your
FOSS4G Belgium logo.

If it cannot, I understand too.

Thanks! :)

-jeff

[1] http://www.foss4g.be/index.php
[2] http://www.foss4g.org/

Re: the FOSS4G ribbon

KRUWIALIS Gael
Hi Jeff,

We will find a solution for ribbonizer our Magritte

:-)

Gael

Re: the FOSS4G ribbon

jmckenna