tests execution in 3.2 branch

Tom Kralidis
Hi all: in branch pywps-3.2 [1], how does one run all the tests in [2]?

Running `python -m unittests tests` results in:

ImportError: No module named tests

Any suggestions?

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/tree/pywps-3.2
[2] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/tree/pywps-3.2/tests

Re: tests execution in 3.2 branch

Jachym Cepicky
Hi,

that has been a long time ago, when we setup it, without basic knowledge about unittesting :-(

AFAIK, you had to run each script manually (there was no central point)

It works for tests/benchmark.py - others seem to be broken :-/

st 17. 2. 2016 v 23:59 odesílatel Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> napsal:
Hi all: in branch pywps-3.2 [1], how does one run all the tests in [2]?

Running `python -m unittests tests` results in:

ImportError: No module named tests

Any suggestions?

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/tree/pywps-3.2
[2] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/tree/pywps-3.2/tests

Re: tests execution in 3.2 branch

Tom Kralidis
Diky Jachym: I had thoughts of bringing these to life and hooking up
to Travis-CI (currently only master branch is tested by Travis-CI),
however efforts are probably best put into master branch moving
forward.

..Tom

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 5:17 AM, Jachym Cepicky
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> that has been a long time ago, when we setup it, without basic knowledge
> about unittesting :-(
>
> AFAIK, you had to run each script manually (there was no central point)
>
> It works for tests/benchmark.py - others seem to be broken :-/

> st 17. 2. 2016 v 23:59 odesílatel Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]>
> napsal:
>>
>> Hi all: in branch pywps-3.2 [1], how does one run all the tests in [2]?
>>
>> Running `python -m unittests tests` results in:
>>
>> ImportError: No module named tests
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> ..Tom
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/tree/pywps-3.2
>> [2] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/tree/pywps-3.2/tests

Re: tests execution in 3.2 branch

Jachym Cepicky
yah, we could reuse at least integration tests used in pywps-4-demo