temporarely turned trac read-only for non-admins

temporarely turned trac read-only for non-admins

Sandro Santilli-2
Due to a spam storm I turned the postgis trac read-only.
Will re-enable in 10 hours or so, sorry for the downtime
(and feel free to re-enable if you can keep an eye on offending
changes)

--strk;

Re: temporarely turned trac read-only for non-admins

Sandro Santilli-2
Trac turned back on.  --strk;

Re: temporarely turned trac read-only for non-admins

Bborie Park-2
Disabled again. Spammers at it again...

-bborie

Trac turned back on.  --strk;

On Tue, May 03, 2016 at 08:27:15AM -0700, Bborie Park wrote:
> Disabled again. Spammers at it again...

Yep, I'm cleaning up edits by these users, which are still
not disabled in LDAP:

 andybot651
 googlerocks
 juliet
 harsh123
 ram013
 andrusmith3
 mozillanine

If you find more, let me know.

--strk;

Re: temporarely turned trac read-only for non-admins

Bborie Park-2
I deleted all the wiki entries... Didn't keep track of the users.

-bborie