t-shirts and hoodies pre-ordering

Jachym Cepicky
Hi all,

who ever is interested in hoodie or t-shirt, can you please fill the form at

I picked German company Englebert-Strauss, who makes high-quality heavy duty goods - so they are little bit more expensive, but I believe, they are really long-lasting.

I would like the PyWPS logo to be "sewed in" - so it should be long lasting too.

I'm sorry, it's in czech, but I hope, you get the most important information.

I'm going to FOSS4G-Europe as well as FOSS4G-Global. I'm not sure, the company can make it to Europe, but I can bring the stuff to Boston for sure and I can send it around Europe - that should not be so expensive.

We need at least 10 peaces for having the logo in this shape, so please, pre-order. If there would be some peaces missing, I can order it and re-distribute later.

Can we make it to end of this week?

Jachym