support of PostGIS PointZ

Kralidis,Tom [Ontario]
Hi: we are using MapServer 6.4.0 and our (PostgreSQL 8.4/PostGIS 2.0)
database models use the PointZ geometry type (we store x/y/z for our
observations).

How can we make the z values visible when doing WFS 1.1.0 output?
Currently for, say, GML3 output, MapServer returns 2d coordinates.

Cheers

..Tom

Re: support of PostGIS PointZ

Even Rouault
Le vendredi 13 décembre 2013 22:11:20, Kralidis,Tom [Ontario] a écrit :
> Hi: we are using MapServer 6.4.0 and our (PostgreSQL 8.4/PostGIS 2.0)
> database models use the PointZ geometry type (we store x/y/z for our
> observations).
>
> How can we make the z values visible when doing WFS 1.1.0 output?
> Currently for, say, GML3 output, MapServer returns 2d coordinates.

gmlWriteGeometry_GML2() and gmlWriteGeometry_GML3() don't currently deal with
the Z component.
The PostGIS backend only reads x and y.
So there's some work needed...

> Cheers